The accommodation impresses with its quiet location and proximity to the Rinerhorn. Families, groups and school classes feel particularly at home here. The Rinerhorn mountain railway takes guests quickly to the mountain area, where many activities await. In winter, you can go directly to the freshly groomed slopes, while in summer, hiking trails, bike trails and offers for children attract visitors. With your booking you receive a lift pass for the Rinerhorn in the package.
For entertainment, guests of the Maxon Pavillon can use the lounge in the Rinerlodge equipped with a dartboard, seating area and table football, including wifi. For a successful start to the day, a breakfast buffet is available in winter. In summer, bread/rolls can be ordered at the campsite reception for the next day and collected fresh from the oven in the morning. Half-board can be taken during winter season in the RinerLodge annexe on request
in the valley near the Rinerhorn
- Ideal for families, groups and school classes
- Situated right next to Rinerhorn
- Lounge with table football, dartboard and seating area for use in the RinerLodge
- Small kiosk for fresh bread orders
- Good connections to public transport
- Attractive rates with liftpass
Holidays in nature
Perfect for skiers, families and groups
Families and groups will feel right at home at the Maxon Pavillon. The location is ideal for various activities on the Rinerhorn, which is considered an insider tip for families. The Maxon Pavillon is also ideal for skiers who want to start ski tours here or appreciate the quieter slopes of the Rinerhorn.
For different group sizes
The simple accommodation offers space for up to 52 guests in 15 rooms. The cosy double and four bed rooms have bunk beds, sufficient storage space, bed linen and towels. Showers and toilets are located on the same floor.
Directly at the valley station
The Blockhuus at the valley station is open all year-round serving warm food to guests. In summer, the sun's rays attract guests to the spacious terrace for a coffee or an ice cream. In winter, the cosy atmosphere of the Blockhuus Stube will warm you up.
The Maxon Pavillon is located right next to the Rinerhorn valley station and Davos Glaris train station. The accommodation is very easy to reach by train and bus. For guests arriving by car, parking spaces are available in front of the accommodation.
Good to know: With the Davos guest card, which all guests receive at check-in, you can use the local bus free of charge. This will take you to Davos in 15 minutes, where further experiences await you.
- Ski room
- WLAN in the lounge
- Winter sports / Ski
- Sports and leisure activities
- Holiday / vacation
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Postcard, V-Pay, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• All direct bookings up to 15 days before arrival for individual trips. For group tours separate conditions apply according to confirmations.
• Cancellation regulation to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-Infrom 5pm to 7pm
Check-Outfrom 8am till 11am
ParkingSummer/Winter: Please inform yourself about our parking facilities directly at the time of booking before arrival. Please note that we can neither pre-reserve nor guarantee these parking spaces.
PetsPets are welcome!
Contact & Location
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card