Families, school classes and groups can spend relaxing holidays in this cosy accommodation at the foot of the Rinerhorn. The accommodation is in a quiet location and offers good bus, train and mountain railway connections making it the ideal starting point for all kinds of excursions. And the best of all, you receive a liftpass for Rinerhorn when booking your package.
Holidays in the RinerLodge are comfortable, uncomplicated and also suitable for guests with a smaller budget. Clubs, school classes, sports groups and families can enjoy a relaxing stay in the six-, seven- and eight-bed rooms. Two common rooms offer plenty of space for evening programmes. Board games, darts, table football and free WLAN ensure that there is never a dull moment.
Cosy atmosphere in the RinerLodge
- Ideal for active guests, groups and families
- Situated right next to the Rinerhorn
- Lounge with table football, internet access, play station, dartboard and seating facilities
- Small kiosk with fresh bread orders
- Good connections to public transport
- Spacious rooms for up to 8 people
A different kind of holiday!
Perfect for mountain sports enthusiasts, groups and families
The RinerLodge is the ideal starting point: rapid descents on skis, snowboard or sledge in winter, and on bike or scooter in summer. The choice is yours!
The RinderLodge is also ideal for celebrations: Club events and festivities can be well celebrated on the spacious terrace. On top of that, a cosy meal in a quiet atmosphere in the middle of nature. Best of all: after the celebration, guests can stay overnight in the accommodation.
13 dormitory rooms
Living on the Rinerhorn
The 13 dormitory rooms in the RinerLodge provide space for 85 guests. The six-, seven- and eight-bed rooms are equipped with bunk beds including pillows and woollen blankets. The showers and toilets are also on the same floor. The sleeping bags for the overnight stay as well as the towels are brought by the guests themselves.
at the RinerLodge
For a successful start to the day, a breakfast buffet is available in winter. In summer, bread/rolls can be ordered at the campsite reception for the next day and collected fresh from the oven in the morning. Half-board can be taken during winter season in the RinerLodge annexe on request.
The RinerLodge is located opposite Glaris train station, right at the Rinerhorn valley station. Thanks to its good location, the accommodation is easily accessible by train and bus. Guests and groups arriving by car will find free parking in front of the accommodation. The centre of Davos is eight kilometres away and can easily be reached by bus.
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Postcard, V-Pay, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• All direct bookings up to 15 days before arrival for individual trips. For group tours separate conditions apply according to confirmations.
• Cancellation regulation to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-Infrom 5pm to 7pm
Check-Outfrom 8am till 11am
ParkingSummer/Winter: Please inform yourself about our parking facilities directly at the time of booking before arrival. Please note that we can neither pre-reserve nor guarantee these parking spaces.
PetsPets are welcome!
Contact & Location
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card