The Berghostel is located at 2.590 meters above sea level, directly at the Jakobshorn mountain station. Enjoy the first rays of the day and be enchanted by the spectacular sunrise. The accommodation, with a fantastic view of the Grisons mountains, is located in the middle of the ski area and allows you to jump from your bed directly onto the slopes. Skiers and mountain lovers will appreciate the idyllic tranquillity!
You will be the first on the freshly prepared slopes in the morning and can enjoy the full width of the slopes. The peak of Jakobshorn can be reached on foot in just ten minutes from the hostel. In Summer, the climb is particularly worthwhile, and you will be rewarded with breath taking sunrises and sunsets.
Price details: The mentioned starting price of CHF 60.00 per person includes half board and taxes. A 2-day ski pass for the Jakobshorn is included in the offer.
Covid-19 Update: All Mountain Hotels bookings include a Covid-19 cancellation guarantee.
Stay on the summit
Perfect for groups, clubs and school classes
The Berghostel Jakobshorn with its multi-bedrooms and its spacious facilities is popular with groups and school classes. Mountain sports enthusiasts enjoy the convenient location of the accommodation right in the nature and can get started straight away with various activities.
The accommodation is simple and uncomplicated. Sleeping is in your own sleeping bags, which is part of the mountain experience. Facilities for sociable evenings on the mountain include a spacious lounge with table football, WLAN and a welcoming roof terrace. The common breakfast takes place in the mountain restaurant Sun Peak.
For different group sizes
The 16 shared rooms can accommodate up to 76 guests. The rustic rooms, furnished with lots of wood, are cheerful and practical. The round shape of the accommodation gives each room a view of the valley or the surrounding mountains. Guests must bring their own sleeping bag and towels. Showers and toilets are located on the same floor.
Good to know: Luggage will be transported to the accommodation by Davos Klosters Mountains staff. Check-in is until 3 pm and is located at the bottom station, in the Mountain Hotels office. You can comfortably reach the top with a 15-minute ride from the bottom station.
of the hostel on the mountain
- Ideal for mountain lovers, groups, schools and clubs
- Beautiful mountain panorama at 2,590 meters above sea level
- Spectacular sunrises and sunsets from the roof terrace
- Located in the middle of the ski area and directly on the slopes
- Half board in the summit restaurant on request
- Lounge with table football and WLAN
The Berghostel Jakobshorn can be reached by gondola from Davos in 15 minutes. From the bottom station Jakobshorn the cable car goes up to the first section Jschalp, where you have to change the gondola to get up to the mountain station.
The bottom station is located right next to Davos Platz train station and is therefore easily accessible by train and bus. For those arriving by car, parking spaces are available at the Jakobshorn bottom station for a fee.
- Ski room
- Winter sports / Ski
- Sports and leisure activities
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Postcard, V-Pay, Reka-Pay, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• All direct bookings up to 15 days before arrival for individual trips. For group tours separate conditions apply according to confirmations.
• At any time upon presentation of doctor's certificate for Covid-19 illness or official quarantine request with letter of confirmation.
• In the event of an officially mandated lock-down for reservations not made or refund in proportion for travel made.
• Cancellation guarantee applies to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• Rebookings may be made at any time as an alternative to cancellation, subject to availability.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-InFrom 4.00 p.m.
Check-OutUntil 10.00 a.m.
Children and extra bedsWe will be glad to inform you about children's prices and extra beds by mail or phone.
Please be aware and ask about the parking possibilities when you arrive at the reception
The hotel has a car park for hotel guests. Please note that we can neither pre-book nor guarantee these parking spaces. Our reception team will always try to help you. The car park costs CHF 10.00 per night, the underground parking spaces in the Silvetretta car park (Coop) CHF 15.00 per night.
There is a strict overnight parking ban in public car parks in Davos.
PetsPets are welcome in the summer. There are no pets allowed in winter.
Contact & Location
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card