The trendy boutique hotel in the heart of Davos
In the newly designed Davoserhof you will be surprised! The contrasting interior combines traditional charm with modern accents. The design agency Pfeffermint from Zurich has managed to interpret the hotel in a young way. The newly renovated hotel hits the needs of a modern clientele that appreciates the hotel's central location and the many nearby nightlife options.
All Mountain Hotels offer the Dining Experience - so you can enjoy a different restaurant every night!
at the Davoserhof
- Boutique hotel with modern design accents
- New restaurant Piz Piz and bar Rotliechtli in the hote
- Shop with design objects from the rooms
- Directly in the centre near all nightlife options
The new hotspot
in Davos Platz
Fall out of bed and straight onto the slopes - no problem at the Davoserhof! The hotel is only a two-minute walk from the Platz railway station and the Jakobshorn with its numerous restaurants.
Whether in the your rooms, in the stylish Piz Piz restaurant or in the well-known Rotliechtli Bar - there's plenty going on at the Davoserhof and guests can look forward to never getting bored here!
Living in the heart of Davos
The Davoserhof has 21 rooms with space for up to 38 guests. The spacious single and double rooms with shower/WC, safe, radio and flat-screen TV are cosy and furnished with stylish decorative elements of young designers. The rich breakfast buffet guarantees a perfect start to dreamy holidays in the Davos Klosters Mountains.
Modern decorative elements by young designers are used in the new pop-up rooms. Trendy lamps, stylish kettles, modern wall colours and creative pictures on the walls. A must for all interior fans!
The highlight: the decorative items can be bought directly in the small hotel shop and used to freshen up your own four walls.
New restaurant and bar
In addition to the rooms, the new restaurant Piz Piz and the house bar Rotliechtli also shine in a contrasting, modern design.
The Piz Piz is a pop-up restaurant that breaks new ground in the Grisons mountains. This is the vision of the operators, miteinander GmbH. They have already shown in the Stall Valär how retro can be interpreted in a young way. Let's make fondue great again!
But the Bar Rotliechli is also breaking new ground in winter. Enjoy a "Flämmli", the cult drink of Davos, in a trendy ambience before moving on to the nearby nightlife options.
The Hotel Davoserhof is located in the heart of Davos Platz, directly on the Postplatz and only a few minutes' walk from Davos Platz railway station and the Jakobshorn valley station. This makes the hotel easy to reach by train. For guests arriving by car, there are free (summer only) and paid public parking spaces in front of the hotel. There are also four electric charging stations directly in front of the hotel (for a fee).
- Bar / Night club
- Ski room
- Holiday / vacation
- Winter sports / Ski
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Postcard, V-Pay, Reka-Pay, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• All direct bookings up to 15 days before arrival for individual trips. For group tours separate conditions apply according to confirmations.
• At any time upon presentation of doctor's certificate for Covid-19 illness or official quarantine request with letter of confirmation.
• In the event of an officially mandated lock-down for reservations not made or refund in proportion for travel made.
• Cancellation guarantee applies to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• Rebookings may be made at any time as an alternative to cancellation, subject to availability.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-InFrom 3:00 p.m.
Check-OutUntil 11.00 a.m.
Children and extra bedsWe will be glad to inform you about children's prices and extra beds by mail or phone.
Please be aware and ask about the parking possibilities when you arrive at the reception.
The hotel has a car park for hotel guests. Please note that we can neither pre-book nor guarantee these parking spaces. Our reception team will always try to help you. The car park costs CHF 10.00 per night, the underground parking spaces in the Silvetretta car park (Coop) CHF 15.00 per night.
There is a strict overnight parking ban in public car parks in Davos.
PetsThere are no pets allowed.
Contact & Location
Overview rooms & prices
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card