Cosy and centrally located, this charming accommodation is popular with families and skiers. The comfortable lounge with TV and free Wi-Fi is a central meeting point for spending time together. In addition, the mountain railways and Davos Platz train station can be reached in about 5 minutes. In winter, the free shuttle bus takes guests to the Jakobshorn ski area. For meals, there are numerous excellent restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Guests at the Kleinen Palace can enjoy a generous breakfast buffet in the morning.
The highlight: when booking with a ski pass in the package, you will benefit from a discount on the hotel stay.
Covid-19 update: All Mountain Hotels bookings include a Covid-19 cancellation guarantee.
Mountain Hotels Dining Experience: When you stay at one of our Mountain Hotels, you will enjoy the Dining Experience. This gives you access to all of our Mountain Hotels restaurants and allows you to dine in a different restaurant every day. These offer you a wide variety of culinary delights, so you can enjoy something new every day. Please make a reservation in advance at the respective restaurant. You can order as well a packed lunch for CHF 15.00 at the reception until 18.00 p.m. the night before.
Home at the Palace
Perfect for skiers and families
Kleines Palace is ideal for a stay with Winter sports enthusiasts or families. The ski areas are easily accessible on foot or by bus from the nearby "Arkaden" bus station. Guests of the Kleines Palaces love the central location of the accommodation. In just a few steps you can reach numerous nightlife and shopping possibilities. This is the perfect way to combine a day of skiing with a good meal followed by a drink in one of the popular bars. The Kleines Palace with its 192 beds also offers sufficient capacity for groups. On request, half board is offered for groups in a nearby external restaurant.
The attractive prices and packages including ski pass make the Kleine Palace not only lucrative for young guests and school classes, but also for families.
Tip: Those who like cordon bleu will find an excellent selection of breaded Swiss classics at the Giodavin restaurant in the Hotel Strela.
With a special ambience
In the main building of the Little Palace, there are double-, four- and six-bed rooms with badthroom inklusive shower in the room. In the somewhat simpler double and multi-bed rooms in the adjoining building, the showers and toilets are on the same floor. Bed linen is provided for overnight stays in the bunk beds; guests should bring their own towels.
Cosy and fine
- Ideal for skiers, groups, clubs and families
- Very central location close to many restaurants and bars
- Lounge for guests with TV and Wifi
- Cosy and comfortable ambience
The Little Palace is located near the Postplatz in the heart of Davos Platz. The bus station with direct bus connections to the ski areas and the railway station are both within walking distance. For guests arriving by car, parking spaces are available behind the hotel for a fee.
- Sports and leisure activities
- Winter sports / Ski
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Postcard, V-Pay, Reka-Pay, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• All direct bookings up to 15 days before arrival for individual trips. For group tours separate conditions apply according to confirmations.
• At any time upon presentation of doctor's certificate for Covid-19 illness or official quarantine request with letter of confirmation.
• In the event of an officially mandated lock-down for reservations not made or refund in proportion for travel made.
• Cancellation guarantee applies to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• Rebookings may be made at any time as an alternative to cancellation, subject to availability.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-InFrom 4.00 p.m.
Check-OutUntil 10.00 a.m.
Children and extra bedsWe will be glad to inform you about children's prices and extra beds by mail or phone.
Please be aware and ask about the parking possibilities when you arrive at the reception.
The hotel has a car park for hotel guests. Please note that we can neither pre-book nor guarantee these parking spaces. Our reception team will always try to help you. The car park costs CHF 10.00 per night, the underground parking spaces in the Silvetretta car park (Coop) CHF 15.00 per night. There is a strict overnight parking ban in public car parks in Davos.
PetsPets are welcome in the summer. There are no pets allowed in winter.
Contact & Location
Overview rooms & prices
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card