The hostel is located at 2.054 meters above sea level at the mountain station of the Rinerhorn surrounded by impressive natural scenery. In winter, guests can get to the slopes and sledging route directly from their accommodation. In summer, hikes can start from the front door. Bikers also get their money's worth, as the Berghostel is located on the "Alps Epic Trail", the longest single trail in Switzerland. A perfect accommodation for families, school classes, group excursions and nature lovers.
The highlight: If you stay overnight on Wednesday and/or Friday evening, you will receive a gift voucher for the popular night sledging and night skiing. A perfect experience for all Berghostel guests! Our tip: Combine the winter evening with a delicious Spaghetti-Plausch on Wednesday or Fondue and Raclette evening or regular menu on Friday in the Restaurant Jatzmeder.
The best: With one booking you receive a lift pass for the Rinerhorn in the package.
Of the hostel on the mountain
- Ideal for groups and schools or families and active guests who like to stay close to nature.
- Directly in the Rinerhorn skiing area
- Free night skiing and sledging on Wednesday and Friday evenings
- Kitchen and food order for self-catering
- Breakfast can be booked on request
- Situated in the middle of nature
You have the choice
The Berghostel by the ski and toboggan run is especially popular for groups and schools. A self-catering kitchen is available for all-round catering. And if you wish, the restaurant will even take care of your grocery shopping. Further service can include breakfast in the Jatzmeder mountain restaurant and can be booked as an option.
For different group sizes
The hostel has 12 rooms for a total of 38 guests, divided into simple two-, three- and four-bed rooms. The rooms are equipped with double beds. Blankets can be booked on request or you can bring your own sleeping bag. Showers and toilets are located on the same floor (you have to bring your own shower towels).
The hostel is located at 2.000 meters above sea level at the top station of the Rinerhorn. A ten-minute gondola ride takes guests and luggage from the valley station up the mountain. The Davos Glaris train station is located right next to the valley station, ideal for arriving by train. For guests arriving by car or coach, parking is available at the bottom station.
Good to know: You can use the local bus free of charge with the Davos guest card, which all guests receive at check-in. The bus will take you to the town of Davos in ten minutes, where further activities await you.
- Winter sports / Ski
- Sports and leisure activities
- Ski room
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Postcard, V-Pay, Reka-Pay, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• All direct bookings up to 15 days before arrival for individual trips. For group tours separate conditions apply according to confirmations.
• At any time upon presentation of doctor's certificate for Covid-19 illness or official quarantine request with letter of confirmation.
• In the event of an officially mandated lock-down for reservations not made or refund in proportion for travel made.
• Cancellation guarantee applies to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-InFrom 4.00 p.m.
Check-OutUntil 10.00 a.m.
Children and extra bedsWe will be glad to inform you about children's prices and extra beds by mail or phone.
ParkingSummer/Winter: Please inform yourself about our parking facilities directly at the time of booking before arrival. Please note that we can neither pre-reserve nor guarantee these parking spaces. Access via the forest road is not permitted.
Contact & Location
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card