The Berghostel Jschalp is located at 1.930 metres above sea level directly at the Jakobshorn middle station. guests staying in the cosy accommodation enjoy a unique view of Davos and the Jakobshorn. The accommodation offers space for 53 people and is popular with schools, groups and clubs. Another plus: The slopes are right on the doorstep in winter. This makes the Berghostel Jschalp an ideal starting point and destination for excursions into the surrounding mountain world. After your excursion there is a large inviting sun terrace to enjoy and relax. Breakfast and dinner are served in the comfortable mountain restaurant Jschalp.
Don't worry about your luggage:
The Davos Klosters Mountains staff will take care of your suitcases. Your luggage will be taken from the bottom station up to your accommodation on the day of arrival and transported back down to the valley on the day of departure. Check-in is by 3pm at the Jakobshorn cable car valley station in the Mountain Hotels office. This ensures that all guests reach the hostel by cable car on time.
Price details: The above-mentioned price of CHF 60.00 per person includes half board and taxes. The 2-day ski pass for the Jakobshorn is also included in the offer.
of the mountain hostel
- Accommodation ideal for schools, clubs, and group trips
- Breakfast included and half board available on request
- Common room with TV and terrace for group activities
- Ideal location for mountain excursions in summer and winter
- Fantastic views from the accommodation and the rooms
- Directly on the slopes of the Jakobshorn
Overnight stay on the mountain
Perfect for skiers, schools and clubs
The accommodation on the Jakobshorn is ideal for groups, such as snow sports camps. For a cosy get-together after fun on the snow, there is a lounge with TV, free wifi and table football. The price includes a hearty breakfast and the ski pass. On request, the delicious half-board dinner is served in the mountain restaurant in the same building.
For different group sizes
The Berghostel offers nine multi-bed rooms for up to 53 guests. Showers and toilets are on the same floor. The rooms are practically furnished and offer enough storage space for clothes and a window with a view. In addition to the Berghostel, a holiday flat is available for rent on request. Ideal for group leaders, teachers or a family.
The Berghostel Jschalp is located at 1.930 metres above sea level at the middle station of the Jakobshorn. A ten-minute gondola ride takes guests from the bottom to the mountain. The bottom station is right next to Davos Platz railway station, ideal for arriving by train. For guests arriving by car, parking spaces are available at the Jakobshorn for a fee. Check-in is at the Mountain Hotels office at the bottom station.
- Winter sports / Ski
- Sports and leisure activities
- Group room
- Ski room
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Postcard, V-Pay, Reka-Pay, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• All direct bookings up to 15 days before arrival for individual trips. For group tours separate conditions apply according to confirmations.
• At any time upon presentation of doctor's certificate for Covid-19 illness or official quarantine request with letter of confirmation.
• In the event of an officially mandated lock-down for reservations not made or refund in proportion for travel made.
• Cancellation guarantee applies to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-InFrom 4.00 p.m.
Check-OutUntil 10.00 a.m.
Children and extra bedsWe will be glad to inform you about children's prices and extra beds by mail or phone.
Please be aware and ask about the parking possibilities when you arrive at the reception
The hotel has a car park for hotel guests. Please note that we can neither pre-book nor guarantee these parking spaces. Our reception team will always try to help you. The car park costs CHF 10.00 per night, the underground parking spaces in the Silvetretta car park (Coop) CHF 15.00 per night.
There is a strict overnight parking ban in public car parks in Davos.
PetsPets are welcome in the summer. There are no pets allowed in winter.
Contact & Location
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card