Mountain Hotels Davos Klosters your homebase in the mountains
Cosy places to stay where you feel right at home and where mountain lovers find just what they were looking for – those are the Mountain Hotels in Davos Klosters. Skiers or snowboarders, families or groups: At more than 20 different locations from three-star superior hotels to mountain hostels, every alpine enthusiast finds the perfect accommodation. And the best part: Most Mountain Hotels are located near the Davos Klosters cable cars and lifts, so mountain sports fans can enjoy their time in high alpine terrain – in summer or in winter – to the fullest.
Best of all, when you book the attractive ski pass packages, you will receive a 10-20 percent discount on hotel accommodation and the ski pass.
To ensure that you can enjoy your stay to the full, all Mountain Hotels comply with the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the corresponding hygiene regulations. In this context and in accordance with the recommendations of HotellerieSuisse, we have created a concept of protection regulations and are constantly adapting it to the current situation and requirements.
In addition, the Covid-19 cancellation guarantee applies to bookings at all Mountain Hotels.
The Mountain Hotels are convincing
- They are located in immediate proximity to the cable cars and lifts of Davos Klosters Mountains.
- They boast a fantastic value-for-money ratio.
- Guests can choose from several amazing deals and offers including lift pass.
- The various categories from camping to lodges, mountain hostels and two- to three-star (superior) hotels leave nothing to be desired.
- The accommodation options are equipped with everything you might need. They were designed to meet the needs and wishes of active holiday guests offering ski storage, shuttle services, spas and restaurants.
- A substantial breakfast in the form of a buffet is the perfect way to start your day in the mountains.
What do all have in common?
They are perfect for active holiday guests like skiers, hikers and bikers because the focus is clearly on sports and adventures in the mountains of Davos Klosters. The heartfelt hospitality of the staff will make your stay even more enjoyable and relaxing. And if you are looking for diverse experiences in the mountains with an exceptional value-for-money ratio, you have come to the right place!
In a fantastic location near the slopes
In Davos Klosters, you’ll only need your car to get here – if that’s what you choose. Throughout your stay, you can get around by using the local bus, walking into the town’s centre or taking the cable cars and lifts up into the mountains. What’s more, the train station is only a few minutes away from the accommodation options of Mountain Hotels. And those who prefer to spend the night in the mountains can hit the slopes right after jumping out of bed!