The popular Bolgenschanze tells a long story: originally run by Australians, it has been one of the hotspots of nightlife in Davos since the 90s. The snowboard hotel above the bar provides basic accommodation for all those who want to enjoy the day on the slopes and party in the evening. True to the motto "Ride hard - stay easy!" In addition the wallet is also spared, because in the Bolgenschanze younger guests benefit from attractive prices including a ski pass. This leaves more time for the nightly program – let’s get the party started!
The highlight: the ski jump is located directly next to the Jakobshorn adventure mountain with two freestyle parks and numerous après-ski huts. From Thursday to Saturday, the in-house bar is open with various events and good music.
Please note: for the coming winter season, the rooms can only be rented seasonally. If you are interested, please send an inquiry to email@example.com. Further information and prices can be found on the website.
Into the fun
Ride hard, stay easy!
If fun is your top priority during your vacations, then the Snowboardhotel Bolgenschanze is the right place for you. You can book the accommodation from the age of 18. The accommodation is popular with young freeskiers, snowboarders and all those who like to party. An extensive breakfast buffet the next morning will get you ready for a day in the Davos Klosters Mountains. The accommodation is ideal for meeting like-minded people and having a good time together.
Tip: A varied event program with DJs, live concerts and the well-known Schanze Hits Party attract guests and locals to party together.
For friends and groups
The 23 rooms offer space for up to 71 guests. Accommodation consists of two-, four- and five-bed rooms with bunk beds including bed linen and running water with a sink in the room. In addition, some rooms have a balcony with a view of the Landwasser. Showers and toilets are located on the same floor. Guests need to bring their own shower towels.
For party and snow fun
- Perfect for young guests, friends and groups
- In-house bar and club open from Thursday to Saturday
- Basic accommodation close to the Jakobshorn
- Bolgenareal with halfpipe and après-ski within walking distance
- Breakfast is served in the hotel
The snowboard hotel is located in Davos Platz, about 150 meters from the Jakobshorn valley station. in just a few minutes walk you can reach the gondola to the mountain and the train station Davos Platz. Arrival by train is easy and uncomplicated and if you arrive by car there are limited parking spaces allocated on site.
- Winter sports / Ski
- Sports and leisure activities
- Group room
- Ski room
Payment optionsWe accept the following payment methods: American Express, Master Card, Visa, REKA, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• Of all direct bookings up to 7 days prior to arrival for individuals travel. For group travel, separate provisions apply according to confirmations.
• At any time upon presentation of doctor's certificate for Covid-19 illness or official quarantine request with letter of confirmation.
• In the event of an officially mandated lock-down for reservations not made or refund in proportion for travel made.
• Cancellation guarantee applies to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• Rebookings may be made at any time as an alternative to cancellation, subject to availability.
• Cancellations less then 7 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the arrangement.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-InFrom 4.00 p.m.
Check-OutUntil 11.00 a.m.
Children and extra bedsWe will be glad to inform you about children's prices and extra beds by mail or phone.
Please be aware and ask about the parking possibilities when you arrive at the reception
The hotel has a car park for hotel guests. Please note that we can neither pre-book nor guarantee these parking spaces. Our reception team will always try to help you. The car park costs CHF 10.00 per night, the underground parking spaces in the Silvetretta car park (Coop) CHF 15.00 per night.
There is a strict overnight parking ban in public car parks in Davos.
Contact & Location
Cancellation guarantee: until 7 days before arrival free of charge
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card