A cosy hotel with a lot of charm in the heart of Davos: it is particularly popular with hikers, skiers and individual guests. From the three-star hotel, guests can reach the valley station of the Jakobshorn cable car and the Davos Platz railway station in just a few minutes' walk. The beautiful Graubünden style runs through the entire hotel from the wood-decorated reception area to the restaurant and the rooms.
The highlight: When booking with a mountain railway ticket, you benefit from a discount on overnight accommodation in the hotel!
Covid-19 Update: All Mountain Hotels bookings include a Covid-19 cancellation guarantee.
Mountain Hotels Dining Experience: We are taking care for your culinary needs! The restaurants in the Mountain Hotels are open exclusively for our guests. We offer a wide variety of culinary delights, so cou can enjoy something new every day. Please book a table in advance. Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, there are less tables available. You can order a packed lunch for CHF 15.00 at the reception until 18.00 p.m. the night before, to enjoy a snack on the ski slopes.
A charming hotel
for skiers and hikers
For skiers, the Hotel Davoserhof is perfect, especially because of its ideal location near the Jakobshorn. Hikers also appreciate the hotel's proximity to the centre. In the morning you will be fortified by the rich breakfast buffet with delicious bread rolls from the local bakery. There are several nightlife options and shops close to the hotel.
Tip: From December 26, the Swiss national dish will be given a new setting in Davos. In the "Piz Piz", the cheese will be simmering in a modern ambience. A pop-up that breaks new ground in the Grisons mountains. This is the vision of the operators, miteinander GmbH. They have already shown in the Valär stable how retro can be interpreted young. Now, together with the design agency Pfeffermint, they want to do the same in the former Stei's Davoserhof. No more of the same old. Let's make fondue great again!
Living in the heart of Davos
The Davoserhof has 21 rooms with space for up to 38 guests. The spacious single and double rooms with shower/toilet, safe, radio and TV are cosy and lovingly furnished. The ample breakfast buffet guarantees a perfect start to a dreamy holiday in the mountains of Davos Klosters.
The Hotel Davoserhof is located in the heart of Davos Platz, directly on the Postplatz and only a few minutes' walk from Davos Platz railway station and the Jakobshorn valley station. This makes the hotel easy to reach by train. For guests arriving by car, there are free (summer only) and paid public parking spaces in front of the hotel.
- Holiday / vacation
- Winter sports / Ski
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Postcard, V-Pay, Reka-Pay, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• Of all direct bookings up to 7 days prior to arrival for individuals travel. For group travel, separate provisions apply according to confirmations.
• At any time upon presentation of doctor's certificate for Covid-19 illness or official quarantine request with letter of confirmation.
• In the event of an officially mandated lock-down for reservations not made or refund in proportion for travel made.
• Cancellation guarantee applies to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• Rebookings may be made at any time as an alternative to cancellation, subject to availability.
• Cancellations less then 7 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the arrangement.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-InFrom 3:00 p.m.
Check-OutUntil 11.00 a.m.
Children and extra bedsWe will be glad to inform you about children's prices and extra beds by mail or phone.
Please be aware and ask about the parking possibilities when you arrive at the reception.
The hotel has a car park for hotel guests. Please note that we can neither pre-book nor guarantee these parking spaces. Our reception team will always try to help you. The car park costs CHF 10.00 per night, the underground parking spaces in the Silvetretta car park (Coop) CHF 15.00 per night.
There is a strict overnight parking ban in public car parks in Davos.
PetsThere are no pets allowed.