Weekend focused on mindfulness and power
Sistes Power on the yoga mat. A weekend that is all about mindfulness, self-care, sport and relaxation. Treat yourself to a yoga weekend from 09-12 September 2021 with Barbara Flury-Mettler, Coach IBP i.A. (Flurysports.ch) and Christine Rüegg-Mettler, certified craniosacral and yoga therapist with her own practice (christineruegg.ch). Barbara, our in-house cross-country skiing instructor and coach in winter, will focus together with Christine on mindfulness and strength from one's own centre. On Thursday we will start with a yoga sequence to arrive and immerse ourselves in the weekend. On the following days, we will devote ourselves to a yoga hike with a breathing sequence, integrated mudras and an outdoor yoga session. The programme leaves enough room for your own activities, a massage or beauty treatment at Waldhuus Wellness. Take time for a weekend all to yourself. Whether beginner or advanced; all are welcome. The joy is in the foreground. The detailed programme will be sent to the participants after the booking has been received.
The following services are included in the yoga package:
• Renovated and modern superior room for up to two persons
• 5 units of yoga practice with Christine & Barbara
• Rich breakfast buffet with local products
• Beneficial: New 800 sqm wellness area with indoor pool, steam bath, new saunas, as well as crash ice fountain, heat bench and relaxation room
• NEW from August: Fitness room with daylight and state-of-the-art equipment
• Globi Kids Club: free childcare from 3-10 years, playground in the garden (summer) and new Clubhuus for teenagers with disco ball
and ping-pong table. Modern children's cinema with a varied programme.
• Davos Klosters Premium Card, which includes free use of the Davos local buses (excl. side valleys) and participation in the
as well as participation in the guest programme.
• Service and VAT.
(Prices are per person and stay excluding guest tax of CHF 5.90 per night / valid for direct bookings with Hotel Waldhuus Davos).