Hotel Joseph´s House
The Art Nouveau Hotel Joseph's House radiates a special charm: For more than 35 years, it has been a holiday and recreation destination for guests and groups of all ages. The imposing façade and reception are built in charming Art Nouveau style and display a homely atmosphere. The balconies on the south side offer a magnificent view of the Jakobshorn. Other amenities, such as a small sauna, a TV room and the library help to enrich your holiday.
Centrally and yet quietly located: The mountain railway is within walking distance and the centre with nightlife and shopping facilities as well as Davos Platz railway station are also only about 10 minutes away on foot. In winter, the free shuttle bus takes guests to the Jakobshorn ski area. The highlight: when booking with a ski pass in winter, you benefit from a discount on your hotel stay.
Tip: The former chapel on the top floor is now a gym where you can tone your muscles. Behind the large window façade and with a selection of different machines, you can train hard while enjoying the view over the rooftops of Davos.
Covid 19 update: All Mountain Hotels bookings include a Covid-19 cancellation guarantee.
Mountain Hotels Dining Experience: When you stay at one of our Mountain Hotels, you will enjoy the Dining Experience. This gives you access to all of our Mountain Hotels restaurants and allows you to dine in a different restaurant every day. These offer you a wide variety of culinary delights, so you can enjoy something new every day. Please make a reservation in advance at the respective restaurant. You can order as well a packed lunch for CHF 15.00 at the reception until 18.00 p.m. the night before.
History of Joseph's House
Perfect for skiers and groups
Joseph's House is a popular accommodation with skiers of all ages. This is because the mountain Jakobshorn, with its terrific slopes, is only a few minutes away. After a great day's skiing, the evening can be enjoyed in one of the restaurants in the neighbourhood. There is a wide choice of nightlife in Davos to choose from for a nightcap before going to bed. To start your day, a hearty breakfast buffet is served in the morning.
The in-house fitness room is equipped with treadmills, ergometers, weights and other training equipment. There are several lounges, such as the TV room and the library with piano to enjoy and unwind in. You can also relax in the small sauna after an active day (with surcharge).
74 bright rooms
Feel good at Hotel Joseph's House
The hotel offers 74 bright double and single rooms. Some of the south-facing rooms have a balcony with a view of the Jakobshorn. Showers and toilets are located on the same floor. All rooms are equipped with running water including washbasin, telephone, radio and a hairdryer (for hire at reception).
Location with a view
- Ideal for groups and skiers
- Sunny and central location in Davos Platz
- Imposing building in Art Nouveau style
- Rooms on south side with balcony
- Well-equipped fitness room
- Salon with piano & library as well as TV room
The hotel is located in Davos Platz, close to the Postplatz with numerous shopping facilities. The Jakobshorn cable car and Davos Platz railway station are a few minutes' walk away. For guests arriving by car, parking spaces are available next to the hotel.
- Internet access
- Holiday / vacation
- Sports and leisure activities
- Winter sports / Ski
- Shuttle bus to the ski area
- Meeting room
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Postcard, V-Pay, Reka-Pay, Twint
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• All direct bookings up to 15 days before arrival for individual trips. For group tours separate conditions apply according to confirmations.
• At any time upon presentation of doctor's certificate for Covid-19 illness or official quarantine request with letter of confirmation.
• In the event of an officially mandated lock-down for reservations not made or refund in proportion for travel made.
• Cancellation guarantee applies to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• Rebookings may be made at any time as an alternative to cancellation, subject to availability.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-InFrom 4.00 p.m.
Check-OutUntil 10.00 a.m.
Children and extra bedsWe will be glad to inform you about children's prices and extra beds by mail or phone.
The hotel has an underground parking garage for hotel guests. Please note that we can neither pre-book nor guarantee these parking spaces. Our reception team will always try to help you. The underground parking costs CHF 10.00 per night. There is a strict overnight parking ban in public car parks in Davos.
PetsThere are no pets allowed.
Contact & Location
Overview rooms & prices
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card